Your shopping cart is empty!
INK & TONER FINDER
|About HP T120 A1 Printer||The HP DesignJet 24" ePrinter can be used to print documents from A3 to A1 size depending on if you use the built-in tray or the front loading media roll. It has an intuitive, full colour 4.3" touchscreen for easy navigation and a compact design so you'll be able to keep it in your office or studio. It has wireless capabilities so you can attach what you need printed to an email and send it to your printer or you can print straight from your Apple or Android device with HP Mobile Printing 3.|
|Print||HP Thermal Inkjet technology offers an Optimized resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp, detailed documents and graphics.|
|Print Speed||Work quickly with the ability to product an A1- or D-sized line drawing in just 70 seconds, or about 40 prints each hour. Color images can be produced at two rates, with a rating of 241 ft²/hour on coated media and 25 ft²/hour on glossy media.|
|HP T120 Print Head||The long-lasting Printhead will work with dye-based Color inks (CMY) and a pigment-based black (K) to create vivid imagery that benefits from ink drop sizes of 5.5pL for the colored inks and 12pL for black.|
|HP T120 Print Accuracy & Metre||A line accuracy of 0.1% ensures your prints resemble the designs on your screen while a minimum line width of 1.6 mil and a guaranteed minimum line width of 2.8 mil make sure your printed documents can show off fine details. Working with rolls and sheets up to 24" wide, the T120 features margins of 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2" on roll media and 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2" with sheets.|
The roll feed system supports rolls from 11-24" wide and up to 150' in length.
Sheets can be loaded manually or via an A4/A3/Super B/letter-sized tray and the T120 can work with paper measuring from 8.3 x 11" up to 24 x 74.7" in size.
|HP T120 Automatd Cutter||An automatic cutter is available to create clean cuts at the end of your documents when working with roll media.|
• Standard sheet sizes that are supported include A4, A3, A2, A1, A, B, C, and D.
• Supported media weights include from 60-280 gsm for rolls and manual fed paper and 60-220 gsm when using the input tray.
• Media up to 11.8 mil thick can be used.
• A full-color 4.3" touchscreen makes it easy and intuitive the check and change settings on the printer.
• Built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity permit setup in a wide range of environments and situations, including wireless printing from a laptop or mobile device.
• Print from Android and iOS devices with HP Mobile Printing and HP ePrint, via a mobile app. Also, the printer offers support for Apple AirPrint.
• HP All-in-One Printer Remote app provides wireless access to additional print features from a mobile device.
• HP PCL 3 GUI and JPEG print languages are standard.
• Environmental certifications include ENERGY STAR, WEEE, EU RoHS, REACH, EuP, and EPEAT Bronze.
• This updated model features electrical changes for better communications between the printer and ink cartridges and updates to the cutting system to improve performance.
|Print Resolution (dpi)||Up to 1,200 x 1,200dpi|
|Print Speed||Line drawings3 70 sec/page on A1/D, 40 A1/D prints per hour Color images4 Fast: 22.4 m2 /hr (241 ft2 /hr) on coated media Best: 2.3 m2 /hr (25 ft2 /hr) on glossy media|
|Dimensions||Printer 987 x 530 x 285 mm (38.9 x 20.9 x 11.2 in)|
|Paper Weight||Handling Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, automatic cutter Weight 60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (input tray) Size Rolls: 279 to 610 mm (11 to 24 in) Sheets: 210 x 279 to 610 x 1897 mm (8.3 x 11 to 24 x 74.7 in) Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) Thickness Up to 11.8 mil|
|Interface and Software|
|Connectivity||Interfaces (standard) Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, Wi-Fi Print languages (standard) HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG Printing paths Printer driver, HP Instant Printing, Apple AirPrint Drivers (included) HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows®|
|Warrant Period||One-year limited hardware warranty|