Refund and Returns Policy
All our products are 100% guaranteed to perform defect free. We at InkMasters provide a 6 Month Replacement warranty on all our Genuine & Compatible Supplies & Printer Parts unless otherwise stated on the invoice or listing. While Claiming a Warranty we require a Image/ Photo of the fault and Toner Batch number (I.e. the small sticker on the inner side of the cartridge), we will asses the fault if granted in some cases we wont require the toner back and you may dispose the faukty item, however for Genuine products we provide a RA number to place on the returning goods. Upon providing a RA we will organise a Replacement Toner to be shipped to yourself, Goods outside 6 month of invoice is not covered under Inkmasters nor the manufacturer warranty.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a (RA) Return Authorisation number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an InkMasters RA number (valid for 30 days from issue date). When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods, or goods will be returned upon arrival.Refunds & Credits
Wrongly ordered or unwanted goods:
- Note: Due to the low and competitive pricing offered by InkMasters we must strictly adhere to the return policy below. Thank you for your understanding.
- Supplies within 30 days of invoice (I.e. Toner/Imaging Drums/Waste bottles): If returned within 30 days of invoice you're eligible to a 100% full refund. Refunds are proccessed the same way it was paid for in the first place I.e. BSB, PayPal, CC, Cash.
- Supplies within 30-180 Days from invoice is eligible for a Store Credit. Goods must be returned as new and original condition without damage to the outer box in order to obtain a Store Credit.
- Spare Parts & Special Order Supplies: Spare Parts is non refundable, We cannot provide a Refund or Credit for Spare Parts or Special Ordered in supplies.
- Printers & Photocopiers: New Printers & Photocopiers fall under the manufacturer warranty, you must register for warranty as per manufacturer requirements. Second hand hardware come with a 30 day warranty unless listed and stated otherwise in the invoice or listing.
- Note: shipping Fee/Cost is not refundable.
- If you are not sure if the cartridge you have ordered is the correct one for your printer, please contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machine.
- Wrongly ordered or unwanted goods, over 30 days from invoice date is not refundable. If returned within the 30 days goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise no credits nor refund will be granted. We recommend using different external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
- All wrongly or unwanted ordered goods returned to InkMasters will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the cartridge return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for appropriate disposal of the returned items.
- There are many occasions where bottoners and ink cartridges which are returned are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed your printer recommended installation and printer head cleaning and/or alignment procedures before returning any goods to us.
- As a rule, we do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are over 6 months old from the invoice date. Exceptions may be made when instructed so by the manufactirer.
- There is a manufacturers requirment that laser or copier returns must have a printed page from your printer using the cartridge in question returned with the faulty cartridge. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without this proof.
- Faulty cartridges have to be over a minimum capacity at least 40% full or we cannot accept them for return.
- If the product has been tampered with in any way, a credit wont be issued.
- Warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, it is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated here.
- Once we have received the goods, we will then evaluate it and contact you to advise you of the result. This could take up to 30 days for Genuine Cartridges and 3-4 days for Compatible ink and Toner.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the cartridge return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for their disposal.
Note: The shipping fee is NOT refundable.